Theatre. The bars of this theatre are to let, apply at the box-office. ... [electronic resource] : Second night of the engagement of Mrs. Sutton. On Wednesday evening, March 24th, 1841 will be performed the farce of The ladder of love! ... After which, the grand opera of Norma ... The evening's entertainments to conclude with the farce of Love, law & physic. ...
- [New York] : J.C. House, printer, 88 Barclay Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 46 x 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Park Theatre (New York, N.Y. : Park Row)
- Performed at the New Theatre (also known as the Park Theatre), New York; cf. Odell, G.C.D. Annals of the New York stage, v. 4, p. 456-7.
Printed area measures 41.1 x 24.4 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5929).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019836