This evening, a lecture will be delivered in the Freeman Place Chapel, Beacon Street, by M.M. Ballou, on the island of Cuba ... [electronic resource].
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 20 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ballou, Maturin Murray, 1820-1895
- "The entire proceeds of the entertainment will be presented to Miss Harriet Ryan in behalf of her noble charity, the Channing Home."
"Tickets of admission, 25 cents each, may be had at the Tremont House, of the ladies at the fair in the music hall, and at the door."
Dated: Friday, March 25th, 1859.
The American Antiquarian Society copy has embossed stamp, presumably that of the stationer.
Printed area measures 12.1 x 9.7 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10529).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019855