To the friends of temperance! in the Middlesex County [electronic resource] : A convention of the friends of Temperance, in Middlesex County, will be held at Winchester, on Friday, November 3rd, 1854, commencing at 10 o'clock, a.m. ...
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 24 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thompson, Edwin, 1828-1886
- "The different senatorial tickets will be examined, and a temperance ticket selected ..."
Signed: In behalf of the county committee. Edwin Thompson, agt. Boston, Oct. 20th, 1854.
Printed area measures 20.2 x 15.7 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 9056).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019929