To the honorable the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States, in Congress assembled [electronic resource] : State of Louisiana, November 21, 1866. We the undersigned memorialists, who are loyal citizens of Louisiana, and express the sentiments of the loyal people of the state, respectfully represent to your honorable bodies, that our political, social and material condition is such as to require the immediate interposition of Congress to remove existing evils, and to secure to the inhabitants of Louisiana a republican and loyal government, and restoration to the Union of states. ...
- [Louisiana] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 16 x 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (39th : 1865-1867)
- Printed area measures 14.0 x 16.8 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12292).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019939