To the Republican voters of the Eighth Congressional District [electronic resource] : We take the liberty of calling your attention to the matter of nominating a candidate to represent this district in the next Congress of the United States. ... Without seeking to detract from the claims or the merits of any of these gentlemen, we suggest to your consideration the name of Hon. George F. Hoar, of Worcester, as a candidate for the nomination ...
- [Worcester, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tolman, Albert, 1808-1891
- Signed: Albert Tolman [and twenty-one others]. Worcester, September 23d, 1868.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 21.7 x 14.6 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12617).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019966