U.S. Sanitary Commission, Central Office, Washington, D.C., July 15, 1865 [electronic resource] : With the issue of the accompanying circular, it is deemed important to call the earnest attention of all those co-workers who have so faithfully contributed to the usefulness of the commission during the past four years, to the work of its "army and navy claim agency," now being prosecuted by agencies established throughout the loyal states ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States Sanitary Commission
- [Washington, D.C.] : McGill & Witherow, printers & stereotypers, Washington, D.C., 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Blatchford, John Samuel, 1831-
- Imprint from colophon, p. 3.
Signed: Jno. S. Blatchford, general secretary.
"List of agents."--p. -3.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12150).
View MARC record | catkey: 4020284