N.E. Women's Auxiliary Association, no. 18 West Street [electronic resource] : Boston, Aug. 1, 1865. As our new work of special relief opens, we find, as we supposed we should, that we need help from our associate managers, and from all persons interested in the soldiers, in two ways. ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States Sanitary Commission. New-England Women's Auxiliary Association
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 20 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- May, Abby W. (Abby Williams), 1829-1888
- Related Titles:
- New England Women's Auxiliary Association, no. 18 West Street
- Signed: Abby W. May, chairman executive committee.
Printed area measures 15.4 x 9.3 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12153).
View MARC record | catkey: 4020304