Constitution of the Worcester Conference of Congregational (Unitarian) and Other Christian Societies [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Worcester Conference of Congregational (Unitarian) and Other Christian Societies
- [Worcester, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], [1866?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 28 x 21 cm
- "Article II. The object of this conference shall be to promote the religious life and mutual sympathy of the societies which unite in it, and to enable them to co-operate in missionary work, and in raising funds for various Christian purposes."
The Worcester Conference of Congregational (Unitarian) and Other Christian Societies, a local conference of the American Unitarian Association, was organized at Worcester, Mass., Dec. 12, 1866. Cf. American Unitarian Association. Year-book of the Unitarian Congregational churches for 1873, 1873, p. 36.
Printed area measures 22.6 x 16.0 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12306).
View MARC record | catkey: 4020800