Worcester Dramatic Museum [electronic resource] : Mrs Harriet Beecher Stowe's moral and religious work of Uncle Tom's cabin. As dramatised by G.L. Aiken, Esq., and now performing at the National Theatre, New York, with a success unparalleled in the history of the stage ... On Monday, Jan. 2d, and every evening during the week ...
- [Worcester, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 42 x 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Worcester Dramatic Museum
- Announcing the performance of Uncle Tom's cabin at Flagg's Hall, Worcester, Mass., shortly before the building burned on Jan. 29, 1854. Cf. Hurd, D.H. History of Worcester County, Massachusetts, 1889, v. 2, p. 1544.
"Admission.--Parquette, 50 cents; circle, 25 cents; gallery, 12 1/2 cents. Boys under 18 years of age will be required to bring ad order from parents or guardians."
Printed area measures 41.4 x 17.1 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 9093).
View MARC record | catkey: 4020895