Worcester Theatre [electronic resource] : Proprietor,--Mr. Wm. Piper ... Benefit of Mr. D. McMillan! ... On Wednesday evening, May 13th, 1857, will be presented the popular play by Richard Shiel, entitled Evadne or, The statue! ... To conclude with a new and interesting Scotch drama, in 2 acts, called--The rose of Ettrick Vale or,--The bridal on the border. ...
- [Worcester, Mass.] : Printed by Chas. Hamilton, 11 and 12 Central Exchange, Worcester, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 45 x 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Worcester Theatre (Front Street, Worcester, Mass.)
- "Prices of admission. Private boxes, admitting six persons--$5.00 Dress circle and parquette--50 Family circle--25 cts. Amphitheatre--15 cts."
Printed area measures 42.1 x 12.9 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 9981).
View MARC record | catkey: 4020983