Worcester Theatre [electronic resource] : Proprietor,--Mr. Wm. Piper ... On Saturday afternoon, April 18th, 1857, commencing at 3 o'clock, the performance will commence with the laughable farce of Fortune's frolic! ... To be followed with the roaring farce, entitled Servants by legacy! or, Negro Pompey and Irish Dan. ... To conclude with selections from the great moral and religious play, compressed into 2 acts, retaining all of its beauties in point of scenery and effects, entitled Uncle Tom's cabin or, Life among the lowly. ...
- [Worcester, Mass.] : Printed by Chas. Hamilton, printer, Palladium Office, Central Exchange, Worcester, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 46 x 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Worcester Theatre (Front Street, Worcester, Mass.)
- "Prices of admission. Private boxes, admitting six persons--$5.00 Dress circle and parquette--50 Family circle--25 cts. Amphitheatre--15 cts. ... Police will be in attendance, and order will be enforced."
Printed area measures 41.2 x 12.9 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 9986).
View MARC record | catkey: 4020986