World's Peace Jubilee, and International Musical Festival [electronic resource] : Sixth day, Saturday, June 22, 1872, Russian day. ...
- Conference Author:
- World's Peace Jubilee and International Musical Festival (1872 : Boston, Mass.)
- [Boston] : Alfred Mudge & Son, printers, 34 School Street, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations, music ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kilburn, Samuel Smith and Wilbar
- "Programme," p. , includes music to hymn, The morning light is breaking., "The bouquet of artists."--p. ., Illustrated advertisement for Mason & Hamlin Organ Company, 154 Tremont St. Boston, and 596 Broadway, New York, p. . Wood-engraving signed: Wilbar. Kilburn sc., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13290).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021006