World's Peace Jubilee, and International Musical Festival [electronic resource] : Afternoon concert, Monday July 1, 1872. Irish day. ...
- Conference Author:
- World's Peace Jubilee and International Musical Festival (1872 : Boston, Mass.)
- [Boston] : Alfred Mudge & Son, printers, 34 School Street, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations, music ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kilburn, Samuel Smith
- "Programme," p , includes music to hymn, With one consent let all the earth.
"The bouquet of artists."--p. .
Illustrated advertisement for Mason & Hamlin Organ Company, 154 Tremont St. Boston, and 596 Broadway, New York, p. . Wood-engraving signed: Wilbar. Kilburn sc.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13304).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021020