Rooms Young Men's Christian Association, corner Pennsylvania and Market Streets [electronic resource] : Indianapolis, May 17th, 1870. To the secretary of the Y.M.C.A., [blank] Dear brother: The executive committee have already informed you of the meeting of the Fifteenth Annual Convention. We sincerely hope that your association will be fully represented at the convention, to be held in our city during the fourth week in June. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States and British Provinces. Convention (15th : 1870 : Indianapolis, Ind.)
- [Indianapolis] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dixon, John, 1847-1935
Morris, Thomas A. (Thomas Armstrong), 1811-1904
Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States and British Provinces
Young Men's Christian Association (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Summary of arrangements for the convention.
Signed: John Dixon, John B. Brandt, B.F. Witt, committee of arrangements.
"The railroad committee regret they cannot present more convenient plans for delegates and friends on their way to our "Railroad City," but are compelled to abide the dictates and decisions made by the various lines of transit. The following travelling arrangements have been made ..."--p. [2-3]. Signed: T.A. Morris, T.H.K. Enos, committee on transportation.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12971).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021078