American Theatre Bowery. Twenty-ninth night of Rienzi. ... [electronic resource] : On Thursday evening, July 14, 1836, will be presented a grand historical play, dramatized from Bulwer's celebrated novel of the same name, for the American Theatre, by the authoress of Wacousta, the Last days of Pompeii, Norman Leslie, &c. entitled Rienzi, the last of the Roman tribunes. ... Previous to which the farce of Turn out ...
- [New York] : Jared W. Bell, printer, Franklin Hall, 17 Ann-Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 44 x 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bowery Theatre (New York, N.Y.)
- Printed area measures 39.7 x 15.2 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4895).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021159