Young Men's Anti-slavery Association. (Circular.) Boston, Massachusetts. Saturday, September 14, 1833 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Boston Young Men's Anti-slavery Association for the Diffusion of Truth
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages ; 49 x 35 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Phelps, Amos A. (Amos Augustus), 1805-1847
- Constitution of the Boston Young Men's Anti-slavery Association for the Diffusion of Truth -- Address of the Board of Trustees (signed: Amos A. Phelps, chairman) -- Extracts from the prospectus of the Liberator, vol. III -- Compensation for the slaves -- Why cannot anti-slavery and colonization societies coalesce? -- The slave trade.
- Text printed in five columns., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4440).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021305