Children in the wood [electronic resource] : Being a true relation of the inhuman murder of two children ... : To which is added, a word of advice to executors, &c.
- Uniform Title:
- Children in the wood (Ballad)
- [Boston] : Sold wholesale and retail, with a variety of other articles, by J.G. & H. Hunt, at N.E. corner of Faneuil Hall Market, Boston : Sold wholesale and retail, with cutlery, jewelry, &c. &c. &c. by J.G. & H. Hunt, at N.E. corner of Fanueil Hall Market, Boston, [between 1834 and 1836]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 22 cm
- Verse in thirty-eight stanzas; first line: Now ponder well, you parents dear., Text in three columns. The two imprints are printed vertically on either side of the central column; printed area measures 20.7 x 17.8 cm., The firm of J.G. & H. Hunt was at this address from 1834 to 1836., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4608).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021440