Worcester, June 14, 1837 [electronic resource] : [blank] Esq., Dear Sir, At the meeting of the Democratic Committee of Arrangements for the County Celebration of the 4th of July ensuing, held on the 6th instant, such further measures were taken for the proper observance of the day as were deemed necessary. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Democratic Committee of Arrangements for the County Celebration of the 4th of July
- [Worcester, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Green, William Nelson, 1804-1870 and Democratic Party (Worcester County, Mass.)
- Signed in ms. by Wm. N. Green, for the Committee of Arrangements.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5107).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021534