Tammany Hall, New-York, August 1st. 1838 [electronic resource] : We are instructed by the Democratic Republican General Committee, to open an active correspondence throughout this state, with a view to produce a concert of action with our Democratic brethren, which may have a salutary effect at the approaching election. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Democratic Party (New York, N.Y.). General Committee
- [New York] : Alexander S. Gould, printer, 144 Nassau St, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 27 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boyd, Robert B., 1805-1858 and Lawton, William, 1795-1881
- Signed: Robert B. Boyd [and four others] corresponding committee. Wm. Lawton, chairman., Printed area measures 19.9 x 14.4 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5289).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021539