To the clergy and laity of the Protestant Episcopal Church of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : Dear Brethren,-- Upon the journal of our last convention will be found a resolution, providing for a Board of Missions within this commonwealth, in the following words: Resolved, That the convention do now proceed to elect a Board of Missions for the Protestant Episcopal Church of Massachusetts, to consist of three clergy and three laymen ... Having been thus appointed ... we, the undersigned ... are now ready ... to discharge the duty assigned us. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Massachusetts. Board of Missions
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Griswold, Alexander V. (Alexander Viets), 1766-1843 and Episcopal Church. Diocese of Massachusetts. Convention (1836 : Boston, Mass.)
- Signed: A.V. Griswold [and five others].
The resolution establishing the Board of Missions was passed at the convention held at Boston on June 16, 1836.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 21.2 x 16.9 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4937).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021595