Circular [electronic resource] : The trustees of "the offerings of the church," in the Diocese of New Jersey, to their brethren, reverend and beloved, "fellow helpers in the Gospel of Christ:" : Dear brethren, Being entrusted by your suffrages with the distribution of "the offerings of the church," we naturally become acquainted with the necessities of the diocese. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of New Jersey
- [Burlington, N.J.?] : [Missionary Press?], 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 23 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Doane, George Washington, 1799-1859 and Episcopal Church. Diocese of New Jersey. Bishop (1832-1859 : Doane)
- Signed on p. : G.W. Doane [and four others], trustees of the offerings of the church. Burlington, May 31, 1839.
"Postscript, by the Bishop."--p. . Signed: George W. Doane, Bishop of the Diocese of New Jersey. Riverside, Festival of St. James, 1839.
Typographically similar to other works printed at the Missionary Press, Burlington, N.J., publisher for the Diocese of New Jersey at this time.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5456).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021596