Fire department [electronic resource] : Regulations adopted by the Firewards of Salem, for 1838
- Corporate Author:
- Fire-Wards of the Town of Salem
- [Salem, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 60 x 50 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sutton, William, 1800-1882
- Seventeen numbered articles.
Signed: By order of the Board of Firewards. Signed, William Sutton, chief engineer. William Peele, secretary. Salem, May, 1838.
Followed by the "Location of engines, and hose, hook and ladder, and sail carriages" and "Location of the cisterns and plugs: commencing at the east part of the city."
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 54.0 x 44.1 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 14143).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021628