Minority report of the Committee on Internal Improvement [electronic resource] : The minority of the Committee on Internal Improvement, to whom were referred certain documents in relation to the Western and Atlantic Railroad ... believe it only necessary to allude to the fact, that there existed a discrepancy, not only in the statements, but views of the Board of Commissioners, appointed to represent the interests of the people of Georgia, in this most important branch of their state economy. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Georgia. General Assembly. House of Representatives. Committee on Internal Improvement
- [Milledgeville, Ga.] : [Printed by Grieve & Orme], [1840?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 60 x 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Georgia. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- At head, in square brackets: House of Representatives--305 copies ordered printed., Imprint date suggested by Thomson, supported by internal evidence., Grieve & Orme, of Milledgeville, were printers to the state of Georgia in 1840., Text in four columns; printed area measures 52.7 x 28.5 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 14186).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomson, T.R. Railroads, 2429
View MARC record | catkey: 4021688