The Cultivator, a consolidation of Buel's Cultivator and the Genesee farmer [electronic resource] : Willis Gaylord & Luther Tucker, editors. Prospectus of volume 8, for 1841
- Corporate Author:
- Jesse Buel & Co.
- [Albany] : [Published by Jesse Buel & Co.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 34 X 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Cultivator extra, Albany, Nov. 1840
- At head of title: Cultivator extra, Albany, Nov. 1840. "To improve the soil and the mind." [Four lines of quotations from Washington and Dr. Johnson].
Signed: Jesse Buel & Co. publishers. Albany, Nov. 1840.
Includes blank form for subscribers' names.
Printed area measures 27.7 x 15.4 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5680).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021910