Last week but o[ne.] [electronic resource] : Maelzel's Conflagration of Moscow, &c. now exhibiting at the Masonic Hall. ... First. The Little bass fiddler ... Part second. The Speaking figures, and automaton slack rope dancers. ... To conclude with the Conflagration of Moscow ...
- [Philadelphia] : Mirror Office, print, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 28 x 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mälzel, Johann Nepomuk, 1772-1838
- Advertised in the July 1, 1837, issue of the Public ledger, Philadelphia, Pa., "The front seat is exclusively appropriated for children. Admittance 50 cents. Children under twelve years of age half price.", Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 27.2 x 15.4 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5158).
View MARC record | catkey: 4021961