Major Andre [electronic resource] : Major Andre's farewell, and Contentment
- [Boston] : Sold wholesale and retail, with a variety of other articles, by J.G. & H. Hunt, at N.E. corner Fanueil Hall Market, Boston, [between 1834 and 1836]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Major Andre's farewell and Contentment
- Three songs., Major Andre; first line: Come all you brave Americans, and unto me give ear., Major Andre's farewell; first line: Ah Delia see the fatal hour, farewell my soul's delight. Earlier editions of this text have the title Major Andre., Contentment; first line: Why should we at out lot repine, or grieve at our distress?, The firm of J.G. & H. Hunt was at this address from 1834 to 1836., Text in two columns; printed area measures 20.8 x 17.8 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4662).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022054