Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and thirty-six [electronic resource] : Resolve for submitting to the people a proposed article of amendment to the constitution
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 26 cm
- Related Titles:
- Resolve for submitting to the people a proposed article of amendment to the constitution
- Amendment to provide for taking a census of ratable polls in 1837 and every tenth year thereafter. Adopted Nov. 14, 1836.
"House of Representatives, March 30, 1836. Passed. ... In Senate, March 31, 1836. Passed. .... Council chamber, April 1, 1836.--Approved. Edward Everett. A true copy.--Attest: John P. Bigelow, secretary of the commonwealth."-- p. .
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4986).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022090