The confession of Robert McConaghy [electronic resource] : Who was executed at Huntingdon, on Friday, the 6th of November, A.D., 1840, for the murder of Mr. Brown's family, on the 30th May, 1840, namely: six of his own relations, his wife's mother and 5 of her children, 4 brothers and 1 sister, as related by him to the Rev. Messrs. Peebles and Brown
- McConaghy, Robert, -1840
- [Huntingdon, Pa.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 40 x 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, George S. and Peebles, John, 1800-1854
- Signed: George S. Brown. John Peebles. Huntingdon, Nov. 7, 1840., Text in two columns; printed area measures 34.2 x 19.3 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5703).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- McDade, T.M. Murder, 646
View MARC record | catkey: 4022155