New-Orleans, 24th March, 1839, comparative statement of exports, receipts and stocks on hand, with same date last season [electronic resource].
- [New Orleans] : [Printed by Bruslé & Lesseps, corner of Conti and Chartres Streets], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 27 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Nolte, Vincent, 1779-1856
- On the cotton trade., Followed by: Last estimate of the crop of 1838-1839., The American Antiquarian Society copy was accompanied by another statistical analysis of the cotton trade written by Vincent Nolte, dated New Orleans, March 23, 1839, and printed by Buslé & Lesseps (Jumonville, F.M. New Orleans, 1083), suggesting that Nolte may have also compiled these statistics. Both items are printed on the same type of paper with the embossed stamp, "Bath," presumably that of the stationer, suggesting that they were printed by the same firm. Cf. Nolte, Vincent. New-Orleans, 23rd March, 1839. Some typographical errors and omissions having rendered a reprint of the subjoined circular necessary ... (New Orleans, 1839)., Printed area measures 17.3 x 16.4 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5499).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022242