On Monday evening, May 21st, 1832. Will be performed for the 1st time, a new romantic opera in 3 acts, entitled the White lady; or, Spirit of Avenel [electronic resource] : With the whole of the original music by Boieldieu and additions from Weber, Rossini, Auber and Guglielmi. ...
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 15+ x 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Park Theatre (New York, N.Y. : Park Row)
- Performed at the New Theatre (also known as the Park Theatre), New York; cf. New-York evening post, May 21, 1832., The only known copy, held by the American Antiquarian Society, is mutilated, probably lacking first word or words of title [i.e., "Theatre. ..."?], and lacking all text after "Programme of scenery, music," presumably including announcement of the additional performance, It is the Devil, which appears in the newspaper announcement., Printed area measures 14.6+ x 12.1 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4318).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022317