Oran outang! or The wild man of the woods [electronic resource] : The oran outang approaches nearest the human species of all the ape kind. ... The one now exhibiting is extremely mild, affectionate and good natured, much attached to its keeper and obedient to his commands
- [Boston] : Marden & Co. printers, 32 Congress-Street, Boston, [between 1836 and 1842]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 31 x 27 cm
- Related Titles:
- Orangutan! or The wild man of the woods
- William Marden is listed under the heading Marden (Wm.) & Co., 32 Congress St., in Boston directories for 1836, 1838, and 1840-42. In the 1837 directory he is listed as a partner in the firm of Marden & Crawford; in 1839 and after 1842 his name appears alone.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 28.7 x 21.6 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5001).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022321