Order of exercises at the dedication of the new meeting-house of the First Congregational Society in Fitchburg, July 12, 1837 [electronic resource].
- [Fitchburg, Mass.] : J. Garfield,--printer, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 27 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- First Church in Fitchburg (Fitchburg, Mass.)
- Includes texts of hymns., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 21.5 x 18.3 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5191).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022341