[Order of exercises for the celebration of the Fourth of July] at Oxford [electronic resource].
- [Millbury, Mass.] : (Printed at the "Plebian Office," Millbury, Mass.), [1831 or 1832]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 21+ x 14+ cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dixey, Edmund F. and Olney, Wilson, 1802-1874
- Includes texts of songs; the second by Messrs. Dixey and Olney., The American Antiquarian Society is mutilated with loss of all but the last two words of the title., Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription., The Plebian began with the Jan. 5, 1831, issue and ceased ca. July, 1832., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 19.8+ x 14.0+ cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4084).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022371