Panorama of the superb city of Mexico, and the surrounding scenery [electronic resource] : --Painted on 2,700 square feet of canvass, by Robert Burford, Esq. From drawings made on the spot, at the request of the Mexican government, by W. Bullock, Jr.
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 x 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Burford, Robert, 1791-1861 and Bullock, H. O.
- "This beautiful picture ... is now open for the inspection of the public, in a large building ... on Market-space, south side Pennsylvania Avenue, between 8th and 9th streets. ... Admittance 25 cents.--Pamphlets (historical and descriptive) 12 1/2 cents. Season tickets (not transferrable) $1, to be obtained of Mr. H.O. Bullock, (agent for the proprietors) at the place of exhibition."
The pamphlet, Description of the panorama of the superb city of Mexico, has imprint: Washington, 1832.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 19.2 x 16.7 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4325).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022429