Public ledger New Year's address for 1838, by the carriers [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia] : [Published by Swain, Abell & Simmons], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 56 x 44 cm
- Related Titles:
- Public ledger (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1836)
- Presumably published late in 1837 by Swain, Abell & Simmons, publisher of the Public leger, Philadelphia, Pa., for distribution on or about New Year's Day., Text in five columns; printed area, including ornamental border, measures 52.2 x 39.4 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 14133).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022529