Philadelphia, June 29, 1832 [electronic resource] : We take the liberty to request your attention to a few facts, developing the rise, progress and present situation of "The Society for Bettering the Condition of the Poor." ...
- Corporate Author:
- Society for Bettering the Condition and Increasing the Comforts of the Poor (Great Britain)
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839
- Signed: M. Carey, president. Rev. G.T. Bedell, D.D. Rev. E.S. Ely, D.D. vice presidents. Society for Bettering the Condition of the Poor.
Printed area measures 21.2 x 15.9 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4365).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022651