Our neighborhood [electronic resource].
- Taylor, Ebenezer, 1794-1864
- [Amherst, N.H.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 39 x 27 cm
- Poem of seventy lines; first line: Our neighborhood's a pleasant place as one could wish to see, sir.
Dated: Amherst, N.H. March 13, 1834.
Attributed to Ebenezer Taylor in Secomb, D. History of the town of Amherst, N.H., 1883, p. 790.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 36.3 x 19.7 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4725).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022710