To all persons, to whom these presents shall come, greeting [electronic resource] : Whereas the Boston and Worcester Rail Road Corporation have caused surveys to be made for the selection of the best route for a rail-road between the city of Boston and town of Worcester ... we the said subscribers, in consideration ... of the benefit which will result to us respectively ... and of one dollar to each of us in hand paid by said corporation ... grant, assign, transfer and convey ... full and free license, authority and liberty to enter into and upon ... so much of the said land to either of us belonging ... not exceeding four rods in width, to continue without claim for rent or other compensation, so long as such rail-road shall be continued and maintained thereon. ... In testimony whereof, we have hereunto severally set our hands and seals, this [blank] day of [blank] in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and thirty-one. ...
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 41 x 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boston and Worcester Railroad Corporation
- Printed area measures 35.6 x 19.2 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4112).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022757