To [blank] [electronic resource] : Sir, In behalf of a large number of the Whig members elect of the next legislature, convened to consider what measures ought to be adopted to promote the best interests of the commonwealth, the undersigned ask to leave to address you. ...
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 25 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Davis, Isaac P., 1771 or 1772-1855 and Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- Circular urging the Whig members of the legislature to attend a meeting on the "evening immediately preceding election day, Tuesday the 31st December ,) at 7 o'clock ... to concert measures for the ensuing day."
Signed on p. : Isaac P. Davis [and sixteen others].
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5542).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022758