Tremont. Last night of Mademoiselle Celeste ... [electronic resource] : Thursday evening, May 26th, will be presented the celebrated military and historical dramatic spectacle of The French spy! or The wild Arab of the desert! ... To conclude with the celebrated melo dramatic romance ... entitled The Devil's daughter! ... The drama by G. Almar, Esq. ...
- [Boston] : Eastburn's Press, 18, State Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 50 x 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tremont Theatre (Boston, Mass.)
- The performance was advertised in the May 26, 1836, issue of the Daily evening transcript, Boston.
Printed area measures 39.3 x 13.9 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5043).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022796