Tremont Theatre. Mr Marble re-engaged for two nights only. ... [electronic resource] : This evening--Wednesday--September 2, will be presented (for the 2d time) the new drama, called Sam Patch in France ... To be followed by the petit piece, condensed into one act, called The forest rose! ... To conclude with ... the nautical drama, in two acts, called Tom Cringle! or--Mat of the iron hand! ...
- [Boston] : Eastburn's Press--18 State Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 39 x 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tremont Theatre (Boston, Mass.)
- The performance was advertised in the Sept 2, 1840, issue of the Daily evening transcript, Boston., "Prices--Boxes, $1; third tier, 50 cents; pit, 50 cents; gallery, 25 cents.", Printed area measures 36.1 x 13.9 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5750).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022812