Whereas the Right Reverend the Bishop and the clergy of the Roman Catholic Church in this province, have by petition set forth that they experience serious impediments and obstacles in the discharge of their pastoral duties from being disabled by law from holding in a corporate capacity property bestowed by government or by individuals for the purpose of erecting churches and school houses and promoting moral and religious instruction among their people ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Upper Canada. Legislature. Legislative Council
- [Toronto] : [Printed by Robert Stanton], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) : illustrations ; 32 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Robinson, John Beverley, Sir, 1791-1863 and Upper Canada. Legislature. House of Assembly
- Related Titles:
- Bill passed by the Legislative Council of U.C.
- Docket title, p. : Bill passed by the Legislative Council of U.C. for granting a coporate [sic] capacity to the Roman Catholic Bishop and clergy of said province, enabling them to hold real and personal estate for certain purposes. Printed by order of the House of Assembly., Signed: John B. Robinson, speaker. Passed the Legislative Council, 23rd day of December, 1832., "Amendments proposed to be made to the bill."--p. ., Robert Stanton was the government printer for Upper Canada in 1832., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 4401).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022862