Proceedings of the Whig State Convention, at Worcester, Mass., June 17, 1840 [electronic resource] : Business convention. The Whig State Central Committee, having been directed ... to call a state convention ... the delegates of the whole commonwealth assembled at the log cabin in Worcester, on the seventeenth day of June ... for the purpose of selecting candidates for governor and lieutenant governor of the commonwealth, and for electors of president and vice president of the United States. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Whig Party (Mass.). State Convention (1840 : Worcester, Mass.)
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 46 x 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Whig Party (Mass.). State Central Committee
- Text in three columns; printed area measures 33.0 x 20.4 cm. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5781).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Checklist of American imprints 40-6967
View MARC record | catkey: 4022966