Worcester, Oct. 16, 1839 [electronic resource] : Sir: The Whig County Committee take the liberty to address you in relation to the approaching election. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Whig Party (Worcester County, Mass.). Committee
- [Worcester, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Heard, Nathan, 1790-1878
Winthrop, Robert C. (Robert Charles), 1809-1894
Whig Party (Mass.). State Central Committee
- Signed: Nathan Heard, Worcester [and five others].
"Sept. 28, 1839. Sir: The Whig State Central Committee take the liberty to address you individually on the subject of the approaching annual election. ... R.C. Winthrop, Boston [and thirty-five others]."--p. . Originally issued separately by the Central Committee.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5554).
View MARC record | catkey: 4022971