e-Pocalypse : the digital dystopia is coming / Steve Bellinger
- Bellinger, Steve
- [United States?] : Wordwooze Publishing, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 142 pages ; 23 cm
- "Matty Williams' retirement as a computer tech goes awry when he and his girlfriend Divvie discover that new social technologies are subtly affecting the minds of their users. As they delve deeper into the technological marvels revolutionizing the lives of virtually everyone on the planet, they are set on a course that leads directly back to their employer, Roydon Technologies. Now there's the latest gadget, augmented reality glasses known as "Augies," that can literally recreate reality for the user, all controlled by the ruthlessly efficient global computer system with the deceptively reassuring name of NANA. Will Matty, Divvie, and their super geek friend, Howard, save humanity from a life of programmed subservience, or will their attempt to thwart NANA result in something even worse?"--Page 4 of cover.
- 9798640980745 (paperback)
- Arthur O. Lewis Utopia Collection.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Gift of Lyman Tower Sargent; 2022.
View MARC record | catkey: 40231987