Philadelphia, April 2, 1823 [electronic resource] : Sir, Attention to other literary objects has obliged me to postpone the completion of the second edition of the Vindiciæ Hibernicæ, for which I opened a subscription some time since, and which I flattered myself I should have been able to publish early last year. ...
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839
- [Philadelphia] : [Published by H.C. Carey & I. Lea], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- H.C. Carey & I. Lea (Firm).
- Circular letter soliciting subscribers; signed: Mathew Carey.
On recto of second leaf, "Philadelphia, March 26, 1823. Proposals for publishing by subscription, by H.C. Carey & I. Lea, Vindiciæ Hiberniciæ ... by M. Carey ..." Followed by "Terms."
Not in Shoemaker.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2719).
View MARC record | catkey: 4023307