The Bible no cheat [electronic resource].
- Christmas, Joseph Stibbs, 1803-1830
- [New York] : Published by the American Tract Society, and sold at their depository, no. 144 Nassau-Street, New-York; and by agents in the principal cities and towns in the United States, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 17 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Tract Society
- Attributed to Joseph S. Christmas in "Award of premium for the best handbill tracts" in the American tract magazine (June 1829).
At foot: No. 31.
The handbill series, with twenty-four numbered tracts, first appeared in the list of publications of the American Tract Society in the Dec. 1828 issue of the American tract magazine. Twelve additional titles were added to the series between Jan. and May, 1829. Cf. List of publications in the Society's fourth annual report, May 1829.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 15.3 x 8.4 cm.
Not in Shoemaker.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 3571).
View MARC record | catkey: 4023430