The members of an association in the English High School, distinguished by the name of the "Scholars' Club," [electronic resource] : beg leave to submit to their friends ... the following statement. ...
- Corporate Author:
- English High School (Salem, Mass.). Scholars' Club
- [Salem, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 17 cm
- Concerning admission to the Scholars' Club at English High School, Salem, Mass.; proposing to form a library and a museum of natural history, and soliciting "donations either in books, or articles that will enrich its cabinet."
Dated: March 1829.
Not in Shoemaker.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 3599).
View MARC record | catkey: 4023589