Doctor Lee's patent New-London bilious pills [electronic resource] : only prepared by Samuel H.P. Lee, physician, New-London, member of the Connecticut Medical Society, and fellow of the convention. : (Patent right secured according to law.).
- Lee, Samuel H. P. (Samuel Holden Parsons), 1772-1863
- [New London, Conn.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 36 x 28 cm
- Advertising Lee's patented bilious pills and cautioning against counterfeits. Signed on p. : S.H.P. Lee., Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription., Includes testimonial letters, the latest dated "Sandy-Hill (N.Y.) Feb. 27, 1820., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2407).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shoemaker, R.H. Checklist of American imprints for 1820-1829, 1928 and Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1136
View MARC record | catkey: 4023897