Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In convention, Dec. 1820 [electronic resource] : Resolved, that it is expedient so to alter and amend the constitution, as to provide, that there shall be annually chosen by the freeholders and other inhabitants of each senatorial district, qualified to vote for senators, one person, being an inhabitant within such district, as a counsellor ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Constitutional Convention (1820-1821)
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 29 x 16 cm
- Working copies of two resolutions of the Massachusetts Constitutional Convention, 1820-1821; with thirty and fourteen numbered lines.
Printed area measures 22.3 x 9.4 cm.
Not in Shoemaker.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2418).
View MARC record | catkey: 4023984